Greyson - VW T6.1 Highline (3 at Up North Campervans)
Greyson is our brand new (21 reg) VW T6.1 Highline campervan finished in Indium Grey and converted to the highest standard. It’s perfect for up to 4 people, having a second double bed in the pop top
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 2021
- Diesel Engine ( 2.0 L )
- Sleeps 4
- Seats 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Min Driver Age: 23
The Owner Says
Greyson is the perfect choice for up to 4 people as its pop-top features a second double bed. It drives beautifully aided by the most up to date VW driver aids and is equipped with:
- 2l diesel engine (c.38mpg)
- Manual gearbox
- Air Conditioning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- DAB/FM radio with bluetooth phone connection
- App-connect to connect your phone apps (inc Google Maps)
- Front and Rear parking sensors
- 5 seats (inc driver)
- Poptop roof for added headroom and 2nd bed
- Leisure battery and mains hook-up
- Gas hob and sink
- 4 x USB sockets
- Webasto cabin heater (economical, runs off main diesel tank)
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Wind-out sun shade awning
- Portable BBQ
About this campervan hire location
FleetThree Volkswagen T6 campervans.
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at 3 Langholm Crescent, Darlington, County Durham DL3 7ST
The pick-up point is near the centre of Darlington, less than 10 mins from the A1. To reach it, leave the A1 where the road splits towards Darlington via the A66. At the second roundabout (after about three miles), take the second exit on to Grange Road (A167) then after about a mile turn right at the roundabout on to the B6280. Turn right on to Scarth Street and left on to Langholm Crescent to reach your destination.
If you are coming by public transport, the pick-up point is less than a mile from Darlington Station (East Coast mainline) and 15 mins from Teesside International Airport. Taxis are available from both.