Amber (3 at Overland Campers)
UK England North West England West Yorkshire
Land Rover Defender Pulse battlefield ambulance, sleeps up to 4. Amber is amazing for luxurious holidays away.
- Make: Land Rover
- Year: 1996
- Diesel Engine ( 2.5 L )
- Sleeps 4
- Seats 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Min Driver Age: 25
The Owner Says
Amber is a converted Land Rover Defender Pulse battlefield ambulance, her original exterior has been preserved with the red cross shutter flaps over the side windows and the military paintwork. Inside Amber is a real beauty with leather upholstered seats, one of which folds out into a double bed. She also features a roof tent bed, over-cab cupboard and tons of other storage. Amber has a shower and toilet cubicle, hot running water and a kitchen area with fridge, two-hob burner and sink. For luxury campervan hire with a difference Amber is the perfect choice.
- Sleeps: 4
- Travelling: seats 5 with three-point harnesses
- Transmission: manual
- Fuel: diesel
- Bed (measuring 2m x 1.1m) ground floor
- Bed (measuring 2m x 1.0m) in pop up roof
- 2 Hob cooker (gas)
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Electric hook up
- Sink with hot running water
- Gas HeaterInterior spot lights and strip lights
- Large Cupboard Units
- Sink Cupboard Unit
- Under bench storage
- Comfortable seating around table for 4
- Toilet and shower cubicle with onboard heated water
- Curtains and fully insulated front screen covers
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid kit
- Smoke Alarm / CO Detector
- Crockery, pans and cutlery
- Cooking gas
- USB Charging Points
- Roof Solar Panel
- Exterior strip lights
About this campervan hire location
A Land Rover Defender 110 and three Land Rover Pulse battlefield ambulances.
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Marsden Gate, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX4 9LD
There is only one pick-up and drop-off location, near Huddersfield/Halifax, with great access to the M1 and M62 motorways and close to two train stations.