Campo - 2 Berth Campervan (4 at Freebird Campers)
UK England South West England Devon Sidmouth & Seaton
Campo is a classic VW 2 berth campervan, with manual gears and 1600cc petrol engine. Full width rock and roll bed and has a straight lift elevating roof. Onboard compact fridge / freezer, gas hob and sink in a fresh modern interior. He can travel in Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall.
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 1977
- Petrol Engine ( 2.0 L )
- Sleeps 2
- Seats 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Min Driver Age: 23
The Owner Says
- Campo is our stunning famous VW camper and is maintained to a high standard. Although they are now exempt, they are MOT'd annually, also gas and electrics are tested and certified . Our customers safety is a priority. Insurance for the main driver, and RAC breakdown and recovery service are included in the holiday price.
- Campo has a large full width rock and roll bed, these are super quick and easy to set up in seconds. There is a compact kitchen unit housing a 2 ring gas hob, a sink with pumped cold water and a fantastic little fridge with freezer compartment. Lots of clever LED lighting means you really have all the comforts of home.
- He has a radio with Bluetooth connectivity and usb/aux. There are 12v plugs and USB sockets for charging phones and devices. When hooked up to campsite electric you also have three pin sockets available to use.
- When you arrive to collect your VW campervan, as part of the handover, we’ll talk you through the vehicle and equipment and operating manual. Having this ‘run through’ gives you simple and helpful guidance on using and operating the campervan. On the off chance that you’ll be needing to look anything up during your journey we ensure that we leave a copy of the manual in the campervan for you.
- Gas bottle (in gas locker), water containers, 25m Electric hook up lead, 2 x leveling blocks, 2 x Basic camping chairs, Small fold away table for use outside, and an internal table. 4 x (Plates, Bowls, mugs, beakers) & 2 wine goblets, Kettle for the gas stove, saucepan and frying pan. Cutlery for 4, lots of utensils and washing up bowl, colander, chopping board. Bin bags, Tea towel and basic cleaning equipment, and a small dustpan & brush. Starter Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Salt and Pepper kit. Warning triangle, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon Monoxide alarm, Basic first aid kit.
- If there is anything special you require please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Pack in soft squishy bags is a top tip. Leave the big suitcases behind!
- Bedding and towels not included although we can offer a pack as an extra if required. We have other extras as well such as - inflatable awning, porta loo, extra chairs, bike rack for 2 bikes. You can book these post booking.
About this campervan hire location
Four VW campervans, each with a kitchenette and pop-top.
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Brown Roof, Seaton Road, Colyford, Devon EX24 6QW
Freebird Campers is based right on the main A3052 coast road in Colyford in Devon. The site's What3Words are megawatt.fixed.surgical which will bring you right to their driveway. Parking space is available for one vehicle per campervan.