'Bella' VW Transporter (1 at Cool Cat Campers)
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 2016
- Diesel Engine ( 2.0 L )
- Seats 4 (max 4 adults, 4 children)
- Min Driver Age: 18
The Owner Says
Once you get behind the wheel of a VW campervan you are immediately on holiday. As you drive, you have Air Con and SatNav as standard, and with Bluetooth you can enjoy your chill-out music on an upgraded Kenwood sound system. You are also part of the VW family - don’t be surprised to find other VW drivers waving at you. You are now part of the club! Then park up, pop the roof and put the kettle on…..or open the Prosecco which has been nicely chilling in the fridge (we make sure there is one ready for you when you pick the van up).
The driving experience
- Air conditioning
- Reversing sensors
- Kenwood SatNav, phone and sound system, including Bluetooth and USB inputs
- Heated windscreen
- Automatic lights
- Electric heated folding wing mirrors
- Factory fitted wind deflectors
For your comfort
Our camper can seat 5 and sleep 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 young children). There is a two Seater RIB seat in the back that converts to a comfortable double bed at night. There are three seats in the front with three-point seat belts. The double front seat swivels round to allow comfortable seating for 4-5. You're glamping with wheels!
- Fully fitted kitchen with 2 burner gas hob and loads of storage space. Yes it even comes with a kitchen sink, tap and running water!
- Full set of kitchen equipment. Right down to a salt grinder with Maldon sea salt, black peppercorn grinder, extra virgin olive oil and oil, dried mixed herbs and chilli flakes!
- An internal rail fixed table, and table and 2 chairs for outside
- Propex heatsource HS2000 Air Blown Heater - for chilly nights and winter camping
- LPG gas tank (complete with gas for your trip included in the price)
- LPG BBQ point. Please note: Gas BBQ not supplied. Not all BBQs are compatible - we can advise
- Large wind-out awning to protect you from the sun. Or rain.
- Full black out curtains and front thermal screen
- Bike rack for 2 bikes
For your safety
- You have comprehensive insurance and Roadside Assistance cover for UK and Europe with unlimited mileage
- An AA Euro Travel Kit for driving in France and Europe is included
- Our van has a carbon monoxide and fire alarm, a fire extinguisher and First Aid Kit.
We are Kris and Bill. Oh, and Indy, our rescue Greyhound! We are based in the South West of England in the village of Marshfield, 5 miles from Bath and from the M4 (Junction 18), and 15 minutes from the nearest train station. Bristol Airport is just 45 minutes away - we can arrange transfers/taxis for you if that helps. Everything you have read about above is included in the price. We are not like some other companies who offer a low price and then charge you for everything extra, including second drivers, a table and chairs etc etc.
But we do offer some extras to add to your comfort if you are taking on the elements!
- Pop a Loo - Eco friendly toilet. www.popaloo.co.uk Large Pop up toilet tent, 10 eco bags, wet wipes and carry case. For Wild Camping and Festivals!
- Pop up Tent - Ideal for storage when you are out and about during the day
- PopTop Thermal screen - for Winter Camping
We offer weekend (Fri-Mon), mid-week (Mon-Thu) and weekly (Mon-Mon or Sat-Sat) hires. If you want a different set of days please contact us and we will see if we can make it happen :-).
Van pick-up is between 2.30 and 5.00pm. Van drop-off is between 9.00 and 10.30am. (And again, we will be flexible with these times where the van is not going straight out again).
Choose your weekend (3 nights), mid-week (4 nights) or weekly (7 nights) hire. If you want extra days then add these at the ’Items’ menu - this is at a discounted rate and is cheaper than booking e.g. a 3 day followed by a 7 day hire. If you wish to book 14 nights or more then please contact us for a further discounted rate.
Dogs are welcome by prior agreement.
We ask you to bring your own bedding.
About this campervan hire location
A converted VW T6 Transporter van with a modern, functional interior.
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Marshfield, Somerset SN14
Pick up from the village of Marshfield, ten minutes from Junction 18 on the M4 and within half an hour of both Bristol and Bath.